Here are books that I’m currently reading. Maybe some of them will be interesting for you guys too 🙂
1. John Marks Templeton “Laws of life” (“Gyvenimo desniai”)
This book is full of wisdom drawn from the major sacred Scriptures of the world, various schools of philosophical thought, as well as from scientists, artists, historians, and others. This book talks about almost all possible life situations. It’s amazing soul and mind tool that helps to grow in all life aspects.
2. Dietrich Schwanitz “Ka turi zinoti kiekvienas issilavines zmogus” (“Alles, was man wissen muss”)
This book is only for my lithuanian and german readers. It’s a pity that there is no translation in english yet. Here you can find all world history in one book. All main history facts and events are put well together. Perfect book for everyone’s education and intellect.
3. Andrius Kaluginas “Complexus Amoris”
This book is only for my lithuanian readers. The author talks about psychological love complexes, how to identify and overcome them. Great book for getting to know more about yourself, others and relationships.
4. Thubten Chodron “Open heart, clear mind”
This book is an introduction the Buddhism and Buddhist psychology to modern life. Great choice for willing to find piece within yourself.
5. Dale Carnegie “How to stop worrying and start living” (“Kaip atsikratyti nerimo ir pradeti gyventi”)
I love this author, he always gives such an amazing knowledge for everyday life and business. Amazing tool for self growth in all life situations.